* All bookings require payment to be added to Momence
* Deposits are a commitment to pay the full balance of fees.
* Class passes and memberships are non-refundable and non transferrable.
* It is up to the client to book their classes before the expiration date.
* It is up to the client to book their membership classes within the weekly time period.
*Membership classes have a 7 day expiry (like a gym membership) and must be booked within this time period.
*All course bookings are a commitment to the full 8 week term.
* Membership classes do not roll over weeks.
* 7 days notice in writing is required to cancel a membership.
*A pause of membership with no restart date is considered a ‘cancelation’ and 7 days notice is required.
*Memberships paused due to COVID 19 are an immediate 7 day pause. Any further pause/cancelation must be requested in writing.
*Courses booked on a membership are a commitment to the full 8 week term and cannot be cancelled until week 7 or 8 of the term.
* When signing the Dancer Participation Form, clients are agreeing to abide by the Studio Terms and Conditions.
* All client information is kept confidential and for our records only.
* When clients sign the Dancer Participation Form, they will receive our email newsletters with the option to unsubscribe at any time.
* It is important that all clients and staff be supportive and encouraging to each other.
* Negative or bullying behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in the immediate termination of a clients involvement with the studio.
* We have a strict No Refund policy.
* When a client books a class, it is the responsibility of the client to attend the class or make arrangements with the studio in writing.